Looking for a few good people to join our team!
Allied exists to give every client, no matter the size, a professional,
creative audio-visual experience while building enduring relationships.
People Operations Coordinator
The People Operations Coordinator plays an integral role in supporting the company’s most important assets the people! This person supports the activities of production staff by scheduling and assigning projects, assisting with coordinating travel as well as hiring contract labor on a per project basis. The People Operations Coordinator will work closely with the Sr. Production Manager and General Manager of Production when assigning projects and quotes to production staff. The People Operations Coordinator will take direction from Production Managers when coordinating travel and staffing for contract labor on production projects.
You will be known for:
● Coordinating and assigning production projects to staff Production Managers as well as Production Technical staff
● Managing and developing contract labor resources locally and nationally
● Assignment of production project quote creation
● Managing and developing efficient workflow systems using various software platforms to streamline People Operations internally as well as externally
● Scheduling and booking travel on a per project basis
● Working knowledge of Microsoft Office platform applications
● Excellent communication skills - both written and verbal
● Strong attention to detail
● Ability to work with teams and individually
● Ability and willingness to work evenings and weekends
● Ability to maintain consistent, effective communications and working relationships with contractors and project team members
● Deadline driven
● At least 3 years of experience in the live event production industry
● Strong multi-tasking skills
● Strong technical aptitude to learn new software