Looking for a few good people to join our team!
Allied exists to give every client, no matter the size, a professional,
creative audio-visual experience while building enduring relationships.
You will be known for:
● Creating, maintaining, and organizing multimedia designs across multiple software packages
● Creating visual solutions for internal and external clients
● Coordinating short and long-term storage for client’s media content
● Completing tasks assigned by the business development manager and creative communications manager.
● Basic video editing, media compositing, and rendering.
● Organizing & Indexing Vectorworks / Photos / Lookbooks / Renderings
● Creating Visual Solutions • Logos/Art/Element Creation • PowerPoints / Keynotes / Lower Thirds •Animations
● Print Media - Name tags to large format • Signage/Posters (print and digital).
● Daily/Weekly/Monthly social media content creation and management including Facebook, Instagram, Linked In, YouTube & Google
● Internal Documents
● Photo Editing
● Website Editing Ability
We want to meet you if you possess:
● A strong visual and creative sense
● Excellent communication and multi-tasking skills
● Strong attention to detail
● Ability to work with teams and individually
● Strong technical aptitude to learn new software and hardware
● The ability to meet deadlines
● Adobe Creative Suite
● Ability and willingness to work evenings and weekends if needed to make deadlines
● Ability to maintain consistent, effective communications and working relationships with clients and project team members
● Deadline driven
● Social Media Software/Tracking & Reporting
● Vectorworks is a plus
● Wix Webdesign is a plus